ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, it's a fire in a mismanaged forest

Did the gov't force you to compare apples and oranges?

The intensity of the energy radiated from a fire at a distance of 10 feet would be about 4x what it would be at 50 feet.
Extra have you ever seen people walk on hot coals? They don’t take their sweet ass time. They move quickly for a reason.

Your jokes are old.

Old? You made yet another math mistake within the last month on the main board. It's a recurring issue you have.

DII football assistant coach

Why lie? See, this is some Murox the Moron type shit. What I say about you is true - you've made countless, simple math errors on here. What you say about me isn't true.

Or is it music producer living off petty residuals?

I'm leaving for South Padre Island and Grand Beach, Texas in a couple of hours to continue my beach property shopping. From there (Houston), I am flying out tomorrow to look at other beach properties in Florida (again). From there, on Friday or Saturday, I'm flying to NY for a couple of weeks. Those damn "petty" residuals (oh, and they are referred to as "royalties").

When's the last time you were able to do whatever you wanted for the last three weeks? Have you accrued enough vacation days or does the head teller limit how many days you can use in a row?

Last edited:
Old? You made yet another math mistake within the last month on the main board. It's a recurring issue you have.

Why lie? See, this is some Murox the Moron type shit. What I say about you is true - you've made countless, simply math errors on here. What you say about me isn't true.

I'm leaving for South Padre Island and Grand Beach, Texas in a couple of hours to continue my beach property shopping. From there (Houston), I am flying out tomorrow to look at other beach properties in Florida (again). From there, on Friday or Saturday, I'm flying to NY for a couple of weeks. Those damn "petty" residuals (oh, and they are referred to as "royalties").

When's the last time you were able to do whatever you wanted for the last three weeks? Have you accrued enough vacation days or does the head teller limit how many days you can use in a row?
I hope you stay busy. ;)

Why lie? See, this is some Murox the Moron type shit. What I say about you is true - you've made countless, simple math errors on here. What you say about me isn't true.

You just have no clue. I've been out of banking for over three years. Started my own consulting business just to have an excuse to stay somewhat busy when I feel like it and continue to work with the people/companies I liked. My portfolio produces more than enough in dividend income to live off of, I do what I want to do everyday (unless my wife makes me do something I don't want to do, like go shopping with her).

Reactions: GK4Herd
You just have no clue. I've been out of banking for over three years. Started my own consulting business just to have an excuse to stay somewhat busy when I feel like it and continue to work with the people/companies I liked. My portfolio produces more than enough in dividend income to live off of, I do what I want to do everyday (unless my wife makes me do something I don't want to do, like go shopping with her).

Oh, your petty portfolio forces you to continue working even at your advanced age. That must be rough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT