ADVERTISEMENT

over under texas asking for federal help and federal money

I'm sure some of this govt aid/money is going to go to help undocumented immigrants. Given the general stance by most conservatives... Honest question here. Are you guys ok with giving them some of your tax dollars?

i'm sure you know alaska fish hatcheries received $0 in the final bill, yet cruz and several others voted against the bill.
exactly, there was a differnce in emergency spending/funding and pork. thankss

Are YOU, along with your fellow "compassion conservatives" willing to deny aid to hurricane victims over a few million dollars of pork?
are you willing to attach pork to an emergency bill to help people? or should we just help people when they need it and not do that kind of thing.

Look, both sides play politics with it. Unfortunately.

Reactions: HerdFan76
exactly, there was a differnce in emergency spending/funding and pork. thankss

so you agree that ted cruz is a political hack who voted against a bill to support those in need to prove he was a conservative only to turn around and now ask for billions to help his constituents.

Reactions: extragreen
you must take them by the hand full, then.

I'm still waiting on some kind of scientific proof that chemical imbalances in the brain cause mental problems. You're problem is you're just stupid. Sorry, no pills for that.

Reactions: dherd
are you willing to attach pork to an emergency bill to help people? or should we just help people when they need it and not do that kind of thing.

Look, both sides play politics with it. Unfortunately.

Are YOU, along with your fellow "compassion conservatives" willing to deny aid to hurricane victims over a few million dollars of pork?

so you agree that ted cruz is a political hack who voted against a bill to support those in need to prove he was a conservative only to turn around and now ask for billions to help his constituents.

you might have a point if he voted against those in need.............but you fall for the lie like our resident Tard (greed)....the problem was democrats taking advantage of those in need and loading a bill with pork to fulfill their political agenda rather than providing relief

you might have a point if he voted against those in need.............but you fall for the lie like our resident Tard (greed)....the problem was democrats taking advantage of those in need and loading a bill with pork to fulfill their political agenda rather than providing relief

there was absolutely 0 pork in the final version of the bill, he voted against it still.

he may have screwed that up...heck I don't like conservatives either, they just aren't as stupid as libs.

but as far as Zero?....

The bill was largely aimed at dealing with Sandy, along with relatively minor items to address other or future disasters.

he may have screwed that up...heck I don't like conservatives either, they just aren't as stupid as libs.

but as far as Zero?....

The bill was largely aimed at dealing with Sandy, along with relatively minor items to address other or future disasters.

you can argue what is pork and what is not, but the general talking points ted cruz and his ilk talked about publicly weren't in the bill they voted against. i mean the $2m for the smithsonian has been pointed out in this thread, were to fix damages to the roofs because of hurricane sandy.

He and other cons voted against helping hurricane Sandy victims, plain and simple. It is YOU that has fallen for lies. moron

He is a politician isn't he? Just like the hacks who added pork to an emergency bill

He and other cons voted against helping hurricane Sandy victims, plain and simple. It is YOU that has fallen for lies. moron
So the democrats are all innocent. Taking advantage of an emergency funding bill by adding pork to it. Who is worse?

there was absolutely 0 pork in the final version of the bill, he voted against it still.

you have to continue repeating that - it takes a lot to get through
to these people. the truth means nothing to them.

btw - any politician kind find an excuse to avoid doing the right thing.
cruz, paul, and 98% of the republicans in congress will vote no on
anything - because voting no will always get you in front of a camera,
and voting for the status quo never got any politician in trouble.

Last edited:
So the democrats are all innocent. Taking advantage of an emergency funding bill by adding pork to it. Who is worse?

The ones who vote to deny relief to hurricane victims are always worse. It reinforces the "compassionate conservative" malarkey that you actually asked which is worse.

I'm still waiting on some kind of scientific proof that chemical imbalances in the brain cause mental problems. You're problem is you're just stupid. Sorry, no pills for that.[/QUOTE. Could say the same about proof that gays dont have brain issues.

Its not what is said on here thats upsetting. Its all on tv. Solution. Listen more to the bible on audio than watching tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT