ADVERTISEMENT

over under texas asking for federal help and federal money

Steamed, clam?
steamed doesn't do that old ratchety beta cuck justice. more like . . .

giphy.gif

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
should we just help people when they need it and not do that kind of thing.

President Donald Trump is considering attaching an increase in the U.S. debt limit to an initial $5.95 billion disaster aid funding request for Hurricane Harvey

Like "religion"?

Yep. I suspect you and ANY other person on this board who agreed on a definition of religion would omit some other persons religion in that definition. You have that much at least in common with conservatives.

President Donald Trump is considering attaching an increase in the U.S. debt limit to an initial $5.95 billion disaster aid funding request for Hurricane Harvey
Ok, hopefully there is no pork it in and it goes where and to who it is needed.

Hes doing it in an attempt to pass tax reform. Why can't they just have a straight up bill to help the Harvey victims.
Because that is when the pork will get added to it. And, importantly, the money can get to where it needs to go faster this way.

So, you're recognizing Scientology as a religion.

I've always said that it is a religion...a shitty, culty, money making scam of a religion, but still a religion. That's why we all make fun of you for having TWO RELIGIONS.

In fact, you have argued here it is not a religion. Glad to see we can now agree on something.

I've always said that it is a religion...a shitty, culty, money making scam of a religion, but still a religion. That's why we all make fun of you for having TWO RELIGIONS.

In fact, you have argued here it is not a religion. Glad to see we can now agree on something.

Hey pillhead, I have never argued that scientology is not a religion. Never. You're a liar. Plain and simple.

"You could give Congress six months to affirm that there are 13 stripes in the American flag, and Ted Cruz and the Freedom Caucus would insist on an amendment reducing the stripes to 11 to reduce the size of government. Nothing would pass."
DANA MILLBANK

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT