ADVERTISEMENT

The Russians

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Just curious to know.

Did any Russian have influence over the way you voted this past November? I know they certainly didn't influence me. Hell, I don't even think about them, unless they're doing something militarily that's in the news.

I'm yet to meet anybody that told me that they voted for Trump because the Russians told them they had to do so. Do any of you know anybody else whose vote was impacted by the Russians?

Just curious to know.

Did any Russian have influence over the way you voted this past November? I know they certainly didn't influence me. Hell, I don't even think about them, unless they're doing something militarily that's in the news.

I'm yet to meet anybody that told me that they voted for Trump because the Russians told them they had to do so. Do any of you know anybody else whose vote was impacted by the Russians?
Well considering the Russian influence you are referring to happened covertly and through social media to sway overall perception and attitude toward candidates I’m pretty sure you don’t know what was Russian manipulation. Isn’t that what makes it great. We know it happened.
Your comparison here is pretty much like saying did Putin come up to your in the middle of the street and ask you to vote for Trump...

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
No, they can't come to grips that Hillary was a bad candidate and she didn't win the key states she needed to.

Well considering the Russian influence you are referring to happened covertly and through social media to sway overall perception and attitude toward candidates I’m pretty sure you don’t know what was Russian manipulation. Isn’t that what makes it great. We know it happened.
Your comparison here is pretty much like saying did Putin come up to your in the middle of the street and ask you to vote for Trump...

People who hated hillary hated her prior to any ads. I know I am one of them. Plus, the working class was fed up with things like Obamacare and the establishment in DC. Trump pushed all the right buttons and won. Hillary was a bad candidate.

Bucky's response was exactly what I anticipated.

I, along with millions of Americans were duped into voting for Trump, due to seeing something on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you Facebook. Thank you Twitter.

You saved me from casting a vote for the Hag.

They spent what half a million dollars on Facebook ads. Over half were bought AFTER the election. Of the about 250k spent pre election about half of those were not about either candidate but were issues based to create chaos. I.e. Black lives matter and gun control issues. So basically what you're saying is that for $125000 the Russians completely upended the American election. Hillary really should have just spent her billion dollars on social media ads.

It's a stupid argument that doesn't hold water when examined with the facts that are known.
This is a separate issue from the Russia/collusion story

Reactions: sistersville
People who hated hillary hated her prior to any ads. I know I am one of them. Plus, the working class was fed up with things like Obamacare and the establishment in DC. Trump pushed all the right buttons and won. Hillary was a bad candidate.

Hillary was a bad candidate. She motivated folks like you to vote for a moron and a conman. Trump is bad president. What Hillary did for the GOP, Trump is now doing for the Dems and normal decent folks. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bucky's response was exactly what I anticipated.

I, along with millions of Americans were duped into voting for Trump, due to seeing something on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you Facebook. Thank you Twitter.

You saved me from casting a vote for the Hag.
Trump and Hillary both did plenty well before the election for me to not vote for either.

Hillary was a bad candidate. She motivated folks like you to vote for a moron and a conman. Trump is bad president. What Hillary did for the GOP, Trump is now doing for the Dems and normal decent folks. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Don't worry election night was all I needed. Everything else is icing on the cake. Watching that beotch lose to Trump was a lifetime of memories. Good ones.

No firing boy george was a positive move. Only karma would have occured if he didnt fire the pervert. He really wants to hurt me. Lyrics from one of his hits which means i will bust every nerve in your ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT